The Town of Dandridge will be accepting statements of qualifications from qualified firms for the following:
Engineering Services in connection with a combination of State, Local and/or Federal Funds including, but not limited to, to State Revolving Fund (SRF), American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) and American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
All proposals should be marked with the following language: REQUEST FOR ENGINEERING.
Proposals must be sealed and received by the Town of Dandridge by 10:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, September 27, 2022. Proposals should be submitted to Dandridge Water Management Facility, Tana Benson, Superintendent, PO Box 68, Dandridge, TN 37725, no later than 10:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, September 27, 2022. Proposals received after that time will not be considered.
The Engineering firm, or firms, selected will assist in the design, the development of engineering reports, plans, specifications and bid documents; and on-site inspection of the construction activities and any other Engineering Services as may be required during the program timeframe.
Qualifications will be evaluated on the following factors:
- Specified experience or technical expertise of the firm in connection with the type of services to be provided.
- Past record of performance on contracts with the community and other clients including quality of work, timeliness, and cost control.
- Capacity of firm to perform the work within time limitations, taking into consideration the current and planned workload of the firm.
To be evaluated properly, the following must be addressed in detail:
- Qualifications – Availability of qualified personnel and capacity of the firm to carry-out professional engineering services
- Experience – Experience and technical expertise of the firm and its personnel as well as information regarding projects previously undertaken, including the types and cost of projects.
- Scope of Services – Summarize scope and type of services understanding of program and tasks.
The Town of Dandridge is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. The Town of Dandridge encourages Minority-owned Business Enterprises (MBEs) and Woman-owned Business Enterprises (WBEs) to submit qualifications.
The Town of Dandridge will award a contract to the Engineering firm, or firms, deemed most qualified to provide services as requested. The contract(s) will include scope and extent of work and other essential requirements.
The Town of Dandridge reserves the right to reject any and all proposals.
Questions may be directed to:
Tana Benson, Superintendent
Dandridge Water Management Facility