Our mission is to deliver quality water and to collect and treat wastewater in the Town of Dandridge in a safe, progressive and fiscally responsible manner for the health and welfare of the community.
Dandridge Water is located at 1114 Wastewater Drive, Dandridge, TN 37725. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Utility workers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, all year long to ensure that your water and sewer services are safe and available to meet your needs. DWMF is committed to providing courteous, responsive, quality service to our customers.
- Tana Benson, Superintendent
- Lisa Alexander, Office Manager
- Michelle Boyer, Administrative Assistant
- James Brooks, Utility Worker
- Robert Clawson, Utility Worker
- Lauren Corum, Administrative Assistant/Lab Tech
- Brandon Hall, Utility Worker
- Neil Sellars, Wastewater Chief Operator
- Shawn Taylor, Utility Worker
- Lance Williams, Field Crew Leader