We Offer Several Payment Methods:
- By phone: Customers can conveniently pay their utility bill during regular business hours using Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit cards. Simply call the automated system at (877) 768-5046. Please have your 12 digit utility account number and credit card information readily available before you call. Business Information Systems, a third party payment processor, charges a 2.75% convenience fee.
- By mail: Make checks or money order’s payable to the Dandridge Water Management Facility (DWMF) and mail to P.O. Box 68, Dandridge, TN 37725. Please do not mail cash.
- In person: Bring both portions of the bill to our office at 1114 Wastewater Drive.
- Drop box: Two night depository boxes are located for your payment convenience at the front entrances of the following locations: Dandridge Water Management Facility Office, 1114 Wastewater Drive and Dandridge Town Hall, 131 East Meeting Street. In order to ensure proper credit, please pay with check or money order rather than cash.
- Bank draft: It’s easy to have your bill process automatically on the due date (12th of each month) through your checking account. To set up your account for bank draft, contact (865) 397-3696 or (865) 397-2925 or click Authorization Form to access a printable form. Complete form and return with a voided check to: Dandridge Water Management Facility (DWMF), P.O. Box 68, Dandridge, TN 37725.
- Local bank: You can pay your utility bill at one of the participating banks located in Dandridge. Banks will accept our payment until the due date. You must have your bill with you to make payment. After the 12th, all payments must be processed through our office. Currently, the following banks will accept water/sewer bill payments: Atlantic Capital, CNB, First Peoples and US Bank.
- Online: Click Pay Online to navigate your way to the Business Information Systems secure payment processing website. Please note there is a 2.75% convenience fee.
- If you are processing a payment due to shutoff for nonpayment, a reconnection fee of $50.00 must be added to the bill total.
- Upon completion of the online payment process, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Past Due Accounts: Payments for water and sewer bills are due upon receipt. If payment is not received within 10 days of the due date, service is subject to disconnection.
If service is disconnected, you will be charged a reconnection fee to reinstate your service. Service will not be reinstated until the bill is paid in full, to include the reconnection fee.
ServLine Leak Protection Program Auto-Enrollment:
All residential customer are automatically enrolled in our ServLine Leak Protection Program for the current added monthly service charge. To remove your account from the program, call (865) 484-4200. This program is the only method to have an adjustment made for any excess water/sewer bill. There is a 30 day waiting period for customers who wish to re-enroll on a later date. All requests for billing adjustments must be made through our ServLine Program by calling the separate customer support at (865) 484-4200. Adjustments cannot be made at the DWMF Office.
Town sanitation charge is listed on the bill as SAN charge. This is for garbage service from the Public Works. For questions regarding this fee or service, call (865) 397-5101.